Welcome to Alamance Eye Center
Alamance Eye Center is a comprehensive eye care center located in Central North Carolina. Since 1950 citizens of the area have experienced quality care provided by the physicians associated with Alamance Eye Center. Your trusted medical team and their staff will provide you and your family with professionalism, compassion and education about all your eye care needs at all times.
Our seven board certified ophthalmologists offer a full range of medical and surgical services. We also have four licensed optometrists offering routine eye exams for glasses and contact lenses. In addition, we offer an optical dispensary, for personalized, professional service and for the purchase of glasses and contact lenses at our Burlington and Mebane locations. Services include
Covid Safety Statement
Infection control is a top priority for our patients and staff. When you visit our office, you will see new processes that have been added to keep everyone safe and comfortable. We would like to tell you about the infection control processes that we have added to our practice. Our office is following the infection control recommendations made by the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We are doing this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer available that we will ask you to use when you enter the reception area. You will also see hand sanitizer available at our check-in and check-out areas for you to use as needed.
- Everyone entering the building will be asked to wear a mask.
- Everyone who enters the building must have their temperature checked.
- We are only allowing the patient to enter the building. Unless you require a caregiver, family members need to wait in the car.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, these items are hard to clean and disinfect and have been removed.
- Appointments will be scheduled to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
We will do our best to allow a greater time between patients to reduce your wait time, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the waiting area at any one time.
Monday – Friday
8am – 5pm
Closed for Lunch 12pm – 1pm
1016 Kirkpatrick Rd
Burlington, NC 27215
FAX: 336 584-0101
102 Medical Park Drive
Mebane, NC 27302
FAX: 919 304-3411